27 July 2017

SG Flower Power


Hello and welcome.

I would like to share with you my card for our new challenge at Southern Girls.

Our theme: Flower Power
Our sponsor: Krafters Cart 


Who doesn't lover flowers, so please join us!

The image I have is a Sarah Kay die cut image which I have layered together with dimensionals. 
I have had this decoupage sheet for sometime and I really like Sarah Kay images.

The paper used is retired SU Love Blossoms Paper Stack and the flowers are from my stash.


Here is my card: 


The card stock used is SU Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand.


Here is a close up of the image: 



A super sweet image and I created the card with my Mum and Dad in mind as an Anniversary card.

I especially love the sentiment from the SU Floral Phrases stamp set.

It reads "May your love grow stronger, deeper and more beautiful with every passing year".


Here is a close up of the sentiment; 



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Create and Inspire Challenge - #64 Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenge - #10 Floral
My Time to Craft Challenge - #350 In Garden
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - #21 Anything Goes


Have a fabulous day!





6 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely card for your parents, Meg. That paper is great. SU needs to come out with a background stamp that looks like that. [Bunny]

Loose Stitches said...

Such a gorgeous card, love how you have layered the couple! Beautiful sentiment and layout!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Meg. I love that pretty paper and that Sarah Kay image is enchanting!! Love the decoupage layering, it is brilliant. A stunning creation hun (yours always are!) Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Aw what a darling card - perfect for an anniversary. I adore 3D layered pictures and those flowers are so pretty - do I spy a touch of sparkle on them? :)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful decoupaged image and papers,gorgeous flowers and great sentiment --Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

Post a Comment