12 July 2016

A Christmas Song


Hello and thanks for visiting.

Just a quick post to share with you my card for our new challenge at Holly Jolly.


Our theme: Inspired by a Christmas Song

Our Sponsors: Bugaboo, Sami Stamps and The Stamping Boutique


I have used a stamp from The Stamping Boutique "Calling Birds Snowman" and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

The image is layered on SU Pacific Point and Crumb Cake cardstock with some Christmas Colour Paper.

Here is my card: 


Can you guess my Christmas Song?

Good old Frosty the Snowman.


A fairly simple layout and I have been practicing my double and triple bows.

Here is a close up of the image:



The Copic Colours used were: 

Y11, 13, 00
G20, YG61, 63
R0000, 24, 14
B01, 0000, 000
C00, 1, BG0000, 10


Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Meighan
Dianne xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love your snowman Meighan. Such a cute image and love the kraft frame around it. Great bow too. Lovely creation.
Hugs,
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie

Bunny said...

Great card, Meighan. I love the snowman with all the birds around him and I like the musical paper, too.

Jasmina said...

Love your card Meighan. Great design and that bow is awesome!

Post a Comment